January 16, 2012

A Fresh Face!

Ladies and Gentlemen. Introducing the star of the show, a new and improved blog -- Little Blue's Room!!! {APPLAUSE}

LOL...I'm being a bit silly but the truth is I'm as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning with my new blog! I can't thank my BFF's (Blog Frog Friends)enough for their help. I posted a question in the Mom Loop community asking for suggestions of someone who could help give my little blog a fresh face and sure enough several people offered names/websites/blogs. After checking everyone out, I decided on one and I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Now time to brag on the designer {smile}. If you are looking for a blog makevoer and you are hosted through Blogger, I would HIGHLY recommend Dirt and Lace Designs. Stephanie, the designer, took time to answer several of my questions (and I do mean several...hehe) before I committed to working with her. Once I had a complete understanding as to what was possible, our work began. She is patient and knowledgable but most of all extremely professional. Being new to the blogging world, I'm learning so much of this as I go (talk about trial by fire...hehe) so it was nice to work with someone who didn't find my questions to be a pain in the you know what. {smile}

I am so thrilled to finally have a blog that I think represents me and what I want my blog to be. We are still working to complete the final touches (she's preparing to welcome her third child) and just in time because I am gearing up for my one year blogiversary happening next month....complete with a GIVEAWAY -- YAY!!!!


Stay tuned, this party is just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...