June 13, 2011

A Box for Baby J

A dear childhood friend asked me to make a baby box for her sweet nephew. Baby J was born 3 months premature and though he has had a tough start to life, he has come a long way and his family just celebrated his first birthday!

His box was pretty simple - size 1 diapers (he's still very small), an organic baby blanket, baby wash and some books. It was personalized with his name and his favorite animal - a little monkey.

I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet and very active little boy on my visit home to see my family. What an absolute cutie! Happy Birthday and we love you!


Unfinished wood box


After I painted with acrylic paint and finished with a clear acrylic spray


A filled box


Wrapped and ready to be delivered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...