March 25, 2013

Pinspired ~ Backyard Patio

What is a woman to do when she has an absolutely wonderful sized backyard that is in pitiful condition?  Renovate, renovate, renovate!  After four years in this house and only a playground out there, it is time to start putting some energy and effort into creating a peaceful space that we all can enjoy.

Pinterest to the rescue!  I've found some great ideas that have me jumping at the bit to get this project underway {still waiting for HOA approval...fingers crossed}.  My excitement is almost too hard to contain.

This amazing backyard transformation came from Apartment Therapy {here}.  When I saw it, I immediately fell in love but not just because it was exactly what I was looking for but also because of how much this looked like my own backyard!


I am so attracted to the colorfulness of this patio project.  I'll let you in on a little secret...I'm not the colorful type when it comes to decorating.  I don't know that I would have the courage to try this inside my home, but I'm daring myself to be so bold on the outside!

Pops of color in the form of patio chairs -- brilliant!  Of course my plan will be to do this as inexpensively as possible, so I'll be on the hunt at thrift stores and yard sales for gems that I can transform with a can of spray paint and some cushions.




No backyard redo is complete without lighting and a fire pit.



Now that I have all of the inspiration, time to get ready to make my dream a reality.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Graphics said...

I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Patio Room Additions

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...