April 29, 2011

Ready for a Walk

As a mom, I realize how fortunate I am that the little prince is a healthy, active boy. During my pregnancy, which for the record was not the most pleasant experience, it never crossed my mind that he wouldn't be born completely healthy and at 40 weeks gestation.

Every expectant mom dreams of the moment when she gets to meet her baby for the first time. The moment she is able to hold that precious miracle in her arms and gaze lovingly and longingly into the face she's only dreamed about. But for some moms that dream happens early...too early.

Tomorrow I will be participating in the March of Dimes - March for Babies walk. My team, Charlotte Mocha Moms, will be walking together to support such a worthy cause. The March of Dimes raises money to help those sweet little babies that are born too soon, too small and often very sick.




It is my absolute pleasure to participate in this walk tomorrow. I've got my walking shoes ready because I'll be "Walking Together for Stronger Healthier Babies"!



~ Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...