October 9, 2011

Dinner with Friends

We've been in our new hometown for about three years and though I'm beginning (and that means recently) to feel like this is "home" for me, I've found it hard to make friends. Who would have thought that making friends at this stage of my life would feel more like it did when I was fourteen...lol. Anyway, I've met a great lady that has shown as much interest in a friendship with me as I am with her so I invited her and her family over for a night of dinner for all, fun for the kiddos and great conversation for us. This was no elaborate spread - just pizza, fruit and cupcakes for dessert - but we had a great time!



Even my little pumpkin made an appearance as decoration(smile). Now that the fun is done, back to work I go. Let's see what the creative spirit cooks up for me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...