February 28, 2012

Sister Plaque

Have you heard about the wonderful site Pick Your Plum? Well, if you haven't you should definitely check them out - a great resource for awesome craft supplies at rock bottom prices! The plaque I used for this craft came from them. Check it out!



Straight out the box...YIPPEE, so excited!


Painted in an antique white acrylic paint


I used this lovely stencil I found at Michaels


I'm new at stenciling and I absolutely LOVE my tree! {smile}


Added some vinyl lettering and cream ribbon for hanging and it's all finished. I opted to add ribbon instead of using the metal that came with it.


Cool plaque that is going to make a nice birthday gift for my sister. Now, to make another gift for another sister....I love being one of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...