March 13, 2011

A Little Leprechaun Luck!

Crafting for me means crafting on a budget. Now that I'm no longer working full-time (best decision of my life, by the way) it means that I have to clip coupons and make trips to my favorite crafting haunt...The Dollar Store. So to prepare for the St. Patty's Day playdate my neighbors and I will be hosting for the kiddos, I came back having spent just $4. I found these darling little green fabric bags and a package of felt. Here is what a little creativity (and an afternoon) can bring....

All the supplies to get started


Voila, the finished product!

I intend to add a little gold glitter to the pots of gold for a more sparkly effect but they turned out great! Now to prepare for a party. Stay tuned...pictures to come.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...