March 25, 2011

Thinking of Easter

My hopes of crafting this week were thwarted by seasonal allergies. I have been feeling poorly all week and doing anything that required me to bend down (or even look down for that matter) were out of the question.

Last night I decided to push through the pain. So after taking some meds and hanging out with a box of Kleenex, I started working on a centerpiece for Easter.

I found these cute little planters at Target in the dollar bin (another of my favorite crafting spots) for $2.50 each. A trip to the Dollar Store garnered me some cute little egg decorations and paper grass ($2 total).



Pastel/polka dot planter


Decorative eggs


Paper grass

I used a piece of green posterboard and cut it to fit the top of the planter. With my hot glue gun in hand, I glued down the grass and eggs on top. Though these aren't quite finished yet, here is what I have so far. I think they are going to make a nice addition to our neighborhood Easter dinner table.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...