June 24, 2013

A Little Note Holder

I have recently been working on making my crafting area the space that I really want {promise to show pics as soon as it's done}.  I began about a month ago organizing the mounds and mounds of craft supplies that I have.  After finding myself in a pile of ribbon, scrapbook paper, rolls of vinyl and about a million other things, I found two little wood plaques that forgot I purchased or even what I purchased them for...lol.

Deciding what to do with them was pretty easy.  I looked around at the supplies I had and quickly picked out some scrapbook paper, spray paint and headed straight to my Silhouette machine.

Look at the fab little note holders I whipped up!








Now, back to craft space renovation.  Stay tuned and in the meantime....

4 comments:

Denise @ Go Cheap or Go Home said...

Adorable. If you came to visit me you would be appalled at how I use tap to stick stuff right to the fridge, walls, cabinets, you name it. I just can't put my brain in the right place sometimes...

Little Blue's Room said...

Thanks Denise! And I certainly doubt that I would be appalled...I have been known to stick post-it notes in many places around my house too. What I'm hoping to accomplish is a little more organization...this is a beginning! ;-)

Old Loripalooza Site said...

Those are too cute!! You are so good! Come to my house I miss you. Right now.

Little Blue's Room said...

Aww Lori, if only my magic worked I'd be right there right now! Thanks. These were fun to make and didn't take much time which is essential since I have several unfinished projects just lying around...LOL! Thanks for stopping by sweet lady!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...