September 23, 2011

Blingy B-O-O!

Have I mentioned lately how much I am loving Mod Podge??? Well if I haven't I'm making it official now - I think I'm in love. Of course our relationship is still new and there is still so much for me to learn, but for now I am as giddy as a child on Christmas morning and as starry-eyed as a fan meeting their favorite superstar.

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I am trying to get some Halloween/Fall deocrations completed. Two weeks ago I posted the couple Halloween things I made. I then posted the 'Trick or Treat' sign on my facebook page and people fell in love - I ended up with three orders (YAY me)!

Since I had another small plaque on hand, I thought I would use my new love to create my next Halloween sign. A blinged out BOO plaque - check it out!


My little "BOO"

A close up of the little ghosts

With some spider ribbon to tie it all together

No good ghosts is complete without a bit of "bling"

I really wish I had more time in a day (or several days) to put all of these wonderful ideas in my head together, but for now I must be happy with what I can get finished. Now off I go...I have a few more 'Fall' plaques to finish, and hopefully some other decorations for the house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love a blingy ghost!!! What a fun Halloween decoration! Thanks for partying at Fancy This Fridays!!!

Little Blue's Room said...

Thanks Kassi! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...