April 6, 2012

A Gift Box

It's time to clean up my craft area. I don't know about others, but my craft space is bursting at the seams with 'stuff'. I've recently made the promise to myself that I will try to limit my purchases and start using that rather hefty mound of craft supplies that is threatening to take over and perhaps swallow me whole {giggle}.

A while ago my sister gave me this great heart shape cardboard box. I completely forgot about it until the other day when I was cleaning my bedroom and found it stashed under my bed. So using some acrylic paint, scrapbook paper, flowers, lace and trim, this is what I came up with.










Perhaps this will make a wonderful end of the year teacher's gift box....just perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...